Every Household needs a painting job, whether it is a recently gift wrapped unit or a decade long unit still in its evergreen charm. Right painting job can elevate its looks, keeps it protected from elements and you can continue making good memories shared with your house.
DIY Paintings takes a long time and is a hectic job. Which is why it is preferred to hire a professional who knows his brush and colours to bring a new life to these walls. This can be challenging as you might get bombarded with options and recommendations, look for one in budget and one that suits your budget might not have good ratings – a lot of hassle right?
We have curated five major things to consider when hiring the best painting contractors for the job that delivers exceptionally without leaving a hole in your pocket.
Why Hire a Professional?
DIY Painting for the job is also common, after all, it is just brushing on walls with paint, right? To be honest, yes, it might be all there is to it, but then why hiring a professional, especially for residential painters Sydney, is recommended – here’s why.
While Painting yourself, you might be saving some bucks but remember, you are paying with your time. Depending on the size of your house, it might take weeks to complete the job that is dedicating significant hours from your routine every single day.
A Pro would do the job quicker, better and you will have all the time to go stroll more with your dog playing catch.
Brushing is an art. Most Definitely for our dedicated painters. Doing it yourself, you might experience trouble with colorwork on those hard to reach areas, making the paint look uniform and good. If you leave those corners they are exposed to Moulds, critters and damages in the future.
Let our Pros do their job and see those hands flow to make your home look and protect better.
Oh We are Fast!
ASL’s Professional team will have at least 3-4 people working on the project so you can expect the job to get done by flash workers in a few business days and you can have yourself sitting on a couch in a freshly painted home focusing on other important things.
Ways to Get Recommendations.
Word of Mouth
An evergreen way to get recommendations is from good word of mouth. You might not trust what you saw in your local newspaper but if Karen from Neighborhood who usually badmouths recommends that painting company then they might have done an excellent job.
Always remember to get as many referrals as you can, the more options the better chances of you finding the right painting contractor.
The easiest way to reach masses and see what they prefer the most. You can type – painting contractors near me and find a list of local businesses. Check their Google Reviews, Compare the opinions and Contact the ones that you like.
You can access their websites and see for all the information you are trying to look for. A great way to see how reliable and expert they are at their jobs. You can look out for service areas, testimonials and contact details for you to reach out.
Things to Expect from Painting Contractors.
After Hiring them, here are a few basic standards you can expect. –
- Timely Beginning and Delivery of work. Professionals are on time, effectively do their job and deliver it as expected without causing any inconvenience.
- Remember, they are obliged to guide and walk through the whole process to you. Ask them for their recommendations, let them walk you through the painting process, take measurements and they will give you an estimate so you can get a clear idea for the job you are paying for.
- They will give you various colour recommendations, how you can play and mix them. Show you their favorite brands and finishes for you to choose the perfect shade for your home.
- Cleaning and touch ups are completely performed by professionals so that your room can look clean and less messy. Also Repainting the wall if there are certain spots remaining.
Questions to ask your Painting Contractors.
Ask as many questions as you can. You can get enough clarity and also possibly learn more about the painting job being done. Here’s a couple of these that you can ask.
- How Experienced are you and your team?
- Anything I need to do prior to preparation?
- How long have you been painting houses?
- Can you show me some colour combinations I can work with?
- Can you give me an estimate of how long it will take for the project to be completed?
- Do you have any warranty or guarantee?
- Can I see your Professional License?
These are some questions that can help you get started.
Hiring a professional for colorwork can save you both time and money in the long run. Doing your research firmly and asking informed questions will help you figure out which company is right for the job.
Contact Us and Get your FREE Quote now!